Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fabric Tuesday

I'm sharing my latest little project here and linking to Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday link party (thus, the new button on my sidebar)! 

I made this little guy to practice once with Heather Bailey's adorable Ellie and Olphie pattern before I sew up those big brother and big sister gifts I talked about here. I'm pleased with how he turned out - this pattern is truly darling! I didn't add any embelishments to him since he is going to live on my husband's desk at work - I wanted him to be rather low-key. As low-key as you can be when you're a cutie little argyle elephant!!

Here he is inspecting some drawing mark-ups

 And double-checking that project log

My husband is so sweet for appreciating my creations enough to house one on his work desk! What a guy.

Happy Fabric Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little elephant! I love that he's made out of argyle - just right!
    I came over from Quilt Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Who wouldn't want an argyle elephant on their desk?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I want one on my desk too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhhh love this little guy! Super cute idea and the fabric you picked it perfect. Makes him look very regal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that! I want one too for my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elephant and love the bicycle in the background.

    ReplyDelete