Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I've been up to... in photos!

Well, things continue to be busy, busy with family and custom orders!! Some exciting news is that I got a Vintage Bicycle Facebook Page up and running and also got some business cards printed!

Aaaaannnnd..... some photos of some recent projects:


A custom bag set for a birthday gift



My one and only original bag design :)



A custom order for a spa in Dallas, TX. The owner requested black, white, and purple pieces in various  styles.



Another custom birthday gift set - this one shipped off to Maui, HI :)

This is a custom bag based on Anna's 241 Tote - it's 25% larger and has 2 straps (one messenger strap and one shoulder strap), plus LOTS of added magnetic snaps and pockets.

Here's a shot of the shoulder strap

I added a little anchor stitch detail for this nautical-themed bag :)



This 241 Tote was for a 13-year-old birthday girl in Ireland who loves purple :)

And this one was for her 21-year-old sister who loves classic lines, black, and gray.

This complete birthday set shipped off to Belfast, Ireland!


A set of linen napkins for a housewarming gift



Another custom 241 Tote



I LOVE Anna's new Go Anywhere Bag pattern!



A custom toiletry bag for my sister-in-law

The inside - wipeable lining



Little curved-top make-up pouch with wipeable lining



This was a gift from a dear friend to brighten my workspace - SO special!!! It makes me happy every day.



WOW! That's a ton a photos - thanks for bearing with me if you got all the way to the bottom of this post :) As you can see, I've been doing a lot of stitching... and not so much blogging. I'm going to start blogging more about my process with my new projects on the horizon - complete with in-process shots and write-ups of the various issues I run into. This blog was intended to be a place where I can share my whole creative experience - not just finished pieces!! So... you can count on seeing more of that!

Also - I'm doing a bit of de-stashing. I've listed some bundles in my Etsy Shop, so pop on over if you're interested. Some Prince Charming, Munki Munki, and 30's repro. are what's left :)

Have a great Tuesday!!

2 comments: